Tuesday 10 May 2011

A flying job?

I completed my CPL course back in November, and finally applied for the license in March.  I couldn't have done this any later as it was that month that my ATPL theory exams pass expired.  I am now a commercially licensed pilot, but fly privately so the blog name is staying.  That said, I have sort of applied for a part time flying job that I heard about through a contact.  They say that aviation is more about who you know, and I suppose we'll find out if that's true soon.

It's nothing complicated, I'd be flying a Cessna 172S as I'm only SEP rated and don't fancy the expense (yet!) of becoming MEP rated when I normally fly a single.  The company does have a couple of MEPs though, so who knows what might happen.  Hopefully they'll get back to me soon.  It's a very long time since I applied for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment